What is the Artfinder payment schedule?
Payments are transferred every two weeks on Thursdays and they reach the majority of artists' accounts on the same or the next day. It may take a few days longer for funds to reach some of the overseas accounts, it is subject to international payment processing time that can vary and is outside of Artfinder control.
|Payment processing day||
Cut off date for payment run*
|8 Jul 2021||6 Jul 2021|
|22 Jul 2021||20 Jul 2021|
|5 August 2021||3 August 2021|
|19 August 2021||17 August 2021|
|2 September 2021||31 August 2021|
|16 September 2021||14 September 2021|
|30 September 2021||28 September 2021|
|14 October 2021||12 October 2021|
|28 October 2021||26 October 2021|
|11 November 2021||9 November 2021|
|25 November 2021||23 November 2021|
|9 December 2021||7 December 2021|
|23 December 2021||21 December 2021|
* Only orders that have been completed before that date will be included in this pay run.
COMPLETE ORDER => delivery confirmed and 14-day return period expired.
Payment schedule illustration
NOTE: We are unable to process payments to sellers who have not filled in their payment details in the payment section of their Artfinder profile. Details must be in place at least 48 hours before the scheduled payment date of a pay run in order to qualify. If the details are not present or not correct, payment will be rolled over to the next payment run.
INVOICING AND STATEMENTS
For each pay run, Artfinder will generate a statement (listing all orders qualifying for payout) as well as an invoice for the commission. You will receive an email notification, along with a scheduled payment date.
Statements cover COMPLETE orders placed over a period of two weeks.
COMPLETE ORDER => delivery confirmed and 14-day return period expired
The total paid by the customer for the order (artwork price after discount if applicable plus shipping) minus Artfinder commission (and VAT if applicable) will then be remitted to you via the payment method of your choice.
To view your statements and invoices: go to your Seller Dashboard > Transactions > Statements. Invoices are available for download at the bottom of each statement.
NOTE* We are unable to release the funds due to you without confirming the delivery of the artwork first. If we are unable to confirm delivery of the order for one of the reasons below, the order in question will be put on hold until the delivery has been confirmed and we will reach out to you in this matter:
- tracking number is incorrect
- tracking information has not been updated
- the customer hasn't confirmed delivery
Delivery confirmation must be received at least 48 hours before the scheduled payment date in order to be included in the payment run (subject to the usual 14 day return period in case of delayed deliveries). Otherwise, funds will be paid out to the artist in the next payment run.
Payments under $50/€50/£50 will run over to the next payment run unless the payment method is one of the following:
- Bank transfer to a UK bank account including Wise (previously TransferWise) borderless account (payment currency: GBP)
- Bank transfer to an EU bank account (IBAN account number in SEPA zone, payment currency: EUR)
- Wise (previously TransferWise) by email to the following bank accounts:
- EU based bank account holders (countries within SEPA) including Wise (previously TransferWise) borderless account (payment currency: EUR)
- USA based bank account holders including Wise (previously TransferWise) borderless account (payment currency: USD)
- UK based bank accounts (payment currency: GBP)
4. Bank transfer to Ukrainian bank accounts (payment receiving currency: UAH, EUR & USD).
See point 4 in the article here