What is the Artfinder payment schedule?
Payments are transferred twice a month: on the first and third Friday.
Payments under $50/€50/£50 will run over to the next payment run unless the payment method is one of the following:
- Bank transfer to a UK bank account including TransferWise borderless account (payment currency: GBP)
- Bank transfer to an EU bank account (IBAN account number in SEPA zone, payment currency: EUR)
- TransferWise by email:
- EU based bank account holders (countries within SEPA) including TransferWise borderless account (payment currency: EUR)
- USA based bank account holders including TransferWise borderless account (payment currency: USD)
4. Bank transfer to Ukrainian Privat Bank account (payment receiving currency: UAH)
Invoicing and Statements
For each pay run Artfinder will generate a statement (listing all orders qualifying for payout) as well as an invoice for the commission. You will receive notice of this by email, along with a scheduled payment date.
The total paid by the customer for the order (artwork price and shipping) minus the commission (and VAT if applicable) will then be remitted to you via the payment method of your choice.
To view your statements and invoices, please go to your Seller Dashboard > Transactions > Statements. Invoices are available for download at the bottom of each statement.
|Payment day||Order Placed Between||Returns period expires before|
| March 22, 2019
||Feb. 11, 2019 - Feb. 24, 2019||March 18, 2019|
| April 5, 2019
|| Feb. 25, 2019 - March 10, 2019
|| April 1, 2019
| April 26, 2019
||March 11, 2019 - March 31, 2019|| April 22, 2019
|May 10, 2019|| April 1, 2019 - April 14, 2019
||May 6, 2019|
| May 24, 2019
||April 15, 2019 - April 28, 2019||May 20, 2019|
Bi-monthly payment schedule illustration
NOTE: We are unable to process payments to sellers who have not filled in their payment details in the payment section of their Artfinder profile. Details must be in place at least 48 hours before the scheduled payment date of a pay run in order to qualify. If the details are not present or not correct, payment will run over to the next payment run.