Your customer’s shipping address
Always ship to the address provided
Artfinder ensures all shipments to the address provided on the order page. Please never ship your artwork to another address without consulting our team.
Where to find my customer's shipping address?
- Login to your seller account and go to your dashboard
- Go to your Transactions tab > Pending orders
- View details and shipping address on the order's page.
Why can't I ship to another address?
Some payment providers require that the shipping and billing address match exactly the data supplied to the payment provider. Artfinder may have to authorise the change of address with the payment provider directly before proceeding.
Authorise change of address
Should you have any concerns about the address itself or your customer has requested for the artwork to be shipped to an alternative address, please contact us at email@example.com before you ship.
Why is the customer's address not appearing on the order page?
If the customer's address is not showing up on the order page, this
- The order is under review. The address will appear once our team releases the order.
- This is the deposit for an artwork commission. The address will be provided on the final order page, which is created once the customer pays the final amount for the artwork commission.
Where can I see the customer's address to ship the artwork commission?
Once you complete the artwork, please return to the communication with the customer and mark the commission as complete at the bottom of the page. When you have done this, the final amount will be added to the customer's basket.
After the payment for your commission has been taken, the order details including the shipping address will appear as usual under 'Orders'.
Please do not ship the artwork until the final payment has been taken.