How do I apply to sell on Artfinder?
To apply to sell on Artfinder, click here.
You will notice that in order to apply, you must have 4-6 examples of your work, for review and links to other media pages or your website.
Consider the following if you wish to improve your chances of being accepted:
- Tell us your story and why you wish to be accepted on Artfinder. Be as imaginative and detailed as you wish - we want to understand what makes you and your art!
- Submit high-quality images. Your shop will be managed by you, so quality photography will show us that you are committed to a professional, well-managed shop.
- Be as specific as you can while completing the details of your artworks. For example, under Medium we would like to know the dimensions of your artworks, as well as the materials used or the techniques used.
- Show your best work. All artists produce works in their portfolio that are less strong. That's okay. But show us that you understand that it's about quality, not quantity. Bad quality work will detract from your good work. Know when an artwork is not ready for prime time.
- Online presence. We require a personal website representing your work and/or instagram or facebook page with a clear focus on your art that demonstrates your dedication to your art. All examples should demonstrate the ability for customers to purchase your art and contact you. As artists are responsible for fulfilling orders themselves on Artfinder, we need to trust your prior experience of selling online/shipping internationally.
- Kindly note that artists on Artfinder are responsible for setting up their listings and managing their shops and that any associated text, along with any communication to customers, needs to be in English, as you will be reaching out to an international audience. Therefore, you must submit your application in English to avoid any miscommunications/translation issues during your review process.