How do I apply to sell on Artfinder?
To apply to sell on Artfinder, click here.
You will notice that in order to apply, you must have 4-6 examples of your work, for review and ideally links to other media pages.
Consider the following if you wish to improve your chances of being accepted:
- Tell us your story and why you wish to be accepted on Artfinder. Be as imaginative and detailed as you wish - we want to understand what makes you and your art!
- Submit high-quality images. Your shop will be managed by you, so quality photography will show us that you are committed to a professional, well-managed shop.
- Be as specific as you can while completing the details of your artworks. For example, under Medium we would like to know the dimensions of your artworks, as well as the materials used or the techniques used.
- Show your best work. All artists produce works in their portfolio that are less strong. That's okay. But show us that you understand that it's about quality, not quantity. Bad quality work will detract from your good work. Know when an artwork is not ready for prime time.
- Online presence. We recommend having some evidence of the online presence in your application, with ideally a personal website representing your work and the ability to purchase and contact you or at least one social media link.