Why was my application rejected?
Unfortunately a number of applications to sell on Artfinder are unsuccessful, and too often it's not because of the quality of the art. Some of the most common reasons for unsuccessful applications are:
- The artworks submitted in the application were prints of original artworks
- The artist description is left blank or simply states the obvious
- The submitted artworks are badly photographed. Please click here to read our guide on how to photograph your artwork
- Great artworks are overshadowed by one or more works that are not as strong
- You submitted reproduction prints for review
- There was a price discrepancy between other sites
- Your returns address was incorrect
- We were unable to verify your ID
Please note: we do not allow more than one application per artist. If you are interested in reapplying, please do so in 6 months time from the date your application was reviewed.
When you are ready to reapply in 6 months time, please drop us a note at email@example.com and we will refresh your application status.
Due to the high volume of applications, our Reviews Team is unable to provide individual feedback.