I’ve just been approved to sell on Artfinder, how do I choose my Seller Plan subscription?
Can I select a Seller Plan before publishing my shop?
To select your subscription once your application has been approved, you will need to complete your profile and publish your shop first.
How do I select a Seller Plan which is right for me once my shop has been published?
Your shop will be automatically subscribed to our free of charge Starter plan unless you select a different plan. Once your shop has been published, simply go to your Seller Dashboard > click the red button ‘Upgrade subscription’ on the right-hand side of the page. Your subscription will start as soon as you select a Seller Plan. Please see the screenshot below for further information.
Once you have clicked through, you will be able to select your preferred Seller Plan from a page which will look like this one:
After you have selected your plan, you may pay by entering your card details into the box shown below. We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express as payment methods.
If you aren't able to pay with debit / credit card for some reason, we currently offer a manual way to set up a subscription payment plan via PayPal. You will need to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as per instructions below to get this set up.
How to pay with PayPal for the Seller Plan
- Email our support team at email@example.com
- Let us know which Plan you'd like to sign up for
- We will then send you a special link that will allow you to subscribe with Paypal
- Follow the link and complete the subscription
- Once your subscription is set up we will then enable it on your account within 2 business days
- There is no need for you to email us to tell us you've paid - we get notified about each new subscription.
For more information on payment methods, please click here.