How can I set up a Sale on Artfinder?
IN THIS ARTICLE
Creating a sale
- Login to your Artfinder account, and click the Dashboard icon in the top right hand corner of your screen
- Select the 'Marketing' tab and then 'Sales Promotions'
- Click on the 'Add new Sale' button
- Fill in all of the relevant fields (including dates and discounts) and spice it up with an enticing description. Note that dates for all promotions must be in the future and that the end date must be after the start date.
- Once you're happy with and click the 'Save' button to create the sale.
Adding artworks to your sale
You're nearly there! Now all you need to do is add artworks to the sale you've just created:
- Once you have saved your sale you will be led back to your sales page where you will see the new sale listed
- Click on the 'Manage' button
- Add artworks to the sale by clicking on the 'Add artworks to sale' button. You can add as many artworks as you wish to your sale. If you wish to discount all works, you can simply click 'Add All Artworks to Sale'.
- If you only wish to add a selection of images, select the tick box next to the desired images and click the 'Add selected artworks to sale' button at the bottom of the page.
- Once artworks have been added to the sale, your sale will automatically start it at midnight on the start date and end it at midnight on the end date.
We will automatically notify your followers and all users who loved artworks that go on sale via an email notification. You will also notice that your artist Shop Front will now have an additional "Sale" tab which displays prominently on your page from the day your sale starts. Artworks that are on sale will also be highlighted across the site with new pricing standing out from other artworks.
Restrictions to sales
- All artworks must retail at their listed retail price for a minimum of 28 days before you can discount them. This means that it is no longer possible to discount an artwork as soon as it has been listed on Artfinder.
- It is not possible to discount an artwork if it has already been offered at a discounted price in the previous 28 days. This means that there must now be a minimum 28 day gap between the end of a sales promotion and the beginning of a new sales promotion on an artwork.*
- The maximum allowed duration for any new sales promotion is now 28 days.
- It is not possible to run multiple sales simultaneously.