How can I hide and un-hide an artwork from my shop?
If an artwork listing is incomplete, the Artfinder system will automatically set the listing to 'Hidden' to ensure that no customer sees an incomplete listing. Completing the listing and saving all of the details will allow you to publish the listing.
You may wish to temporarily hide an artwork from your Shop for a variety of reasons, such as to keep it on hold for a customer. To do this:
- Go to your 'Artworks' page in your Seller Dashboard
- Click on the small box to the left of the artworks that you wish to hide
- Once selected, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the dropdown menu where you see 'Select: All Unpublished Published None'
- Select 'Unpublish artworks' from this menu
- Click on the 'OK' button
- Your artworks will now have been unpublished from your Shop
To un-hide these images, repeat the above, but select 'Publish artworks' from the dropdown menu.