How can I generate a discount code for a customer?
To generate a one time only discount code for a specific customer:
- Login to your Artfinder account, and click the Dashboard icon in the top right hand corner of your screen
- Select the Marketing tab
- Click on the Discount Codes button
- Select the discount code that you wish to generate;
- Share the unique discount code with your customer via the Artfinder Messaging System
Are there any rules or special conditions with discount codes?
- Generate as many codes as you would like
- All codes are payable by you
- Codes can only be redeemed against your artworks
- Each code can only be used once
- Codes are valid for 90 days
- All codes will be payable by the artist. This means that the artist will now be paid on the basis of the discounted artwork, much as when putting an artwork on sale.
For example: If a 20% discount code is applied to an artwork of £100, all commissions and fees will be taken off an artwork value of £80 instead of £100.
Using the codes
- All codes will apply to that artist’s artworks only. This means that a customer will not be able to redeem a discount code against another artist’s artworks.
- In instances where a customer wishes to purchase from more than one artist, the discount code will only apply to the artwork(s) by the artist who generated the code.
- NB customers will still only be able to apply one code at checkout
Any comments or queries? Please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Support Team