Adding a video about your product
This feature is only available to Sellers subscribed to the Professional Plan
How do I add a video of my artwork to an artwork listing?
- Go to create new artwork or edit an existing listing
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen that allows you to edit the key artwork information
- Locate the "Artwork video" section and tick "Include a video of this artwork"
- Two fields will appear that require your attention
- Select the platform on which your video is published (only YouTube* and Vimeo are supported at this time). *It is important to note that only full YouTube videos can be uploaded, and our system currently does not support 'Youtube Shorts'.
- Paste the identifier of the video from the relevant platform (see instructions below on how to copy the identifier)
How do I copy the video identifier from YouTube?
- Go to YouTube and find your video page
- Locate the browser's address bar which should be displaying something like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSu24eKHShE
- Highlight the text that appears immediately after https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= in the video address. For the ease of reference it is highlighted in bold in the example above.
How do I copy the video identifier from Vimeo?
- Go to Vimeo and find your video page
- Locate the browser's address bar which should be displaying something like: https://vimeo.com/45593549
- Highlight the number that appears immediately after https://vimeo.com/ in the video address. For the ease of reference, we highlighted this number in bold in the example above.