How can I change my cover image?
You can add a cover image to your shop to personalise it. Cover images are set from your Seller Portal (Dashboard → Profile → Customise Store Profile), and are displayed on desktop and tablet devices.
You can choose from your product images, me at work images, or Artfinder's default images. Because images will adapt to multiple screen sizes, there is no fixed size, though you should note the following guidelines:
- High resolution (minimum 1,200px wide)
- No text covering the image
- No advertisements for other services, companies or websites
- Strictly photographs from your studio or closeups of your artworks (no blurred selfies, please!)
- Landscape orientation
How to update your cover image:
1. Login to your Artfinder account, and click the Dashboard icon in the top right corner of your screen.
2. In your Seller Dashboard, visit your Profile.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to "Customise Store Profile" and click on the button that says:
Next: Select an image
Click 'CHOOSE IMAGE FROM' in the top left corner of your page allows you to select from the following options:
1. Product images: all artwork images (including close-ups)
2. Me at Work images: all images uploaded to Me at Work
3. Default images: a range of default images provided by Artfinder
Once you select your image, this will be highlighted in blue, as seen here:
Finally, scroll down to the bottom of your page and click ' SAVE'.
How do I find a product image?
Find your artwork faster by using the search bar on the right side of this page: 'Search images by Artwork title'.
Simply type in the title of your artwork, and select your image!
Don't forget to click ' SAVE'.