Do I have to do anything once my order's been shipped?
It is absolutely vital that you mark an order as 'shipped' as soon as it has been sent to the customer. Not only does this reassure the customer that the artwork is on its way, it also ensures that you are paid in a timely manner for the transaction.
In addition to this, it will take the order off your pending list and so you will no longer receive Artfinder's automated emails reminding you to ship the artwork!
To mark your order as shipped, you will need to take the following steps:
- Go to the 'Transactions' tab in your Seller Dashboard. This is denoted by the '1' in a red dot on the 'Transactions' tab
- Click on the 'Pending Order' sub-header
- Click on the blue 'View Details' button
- Click on the blue 'Mark order as shipped' button
- On the resulting page, you will be prompted to fill in a form with all of the details of the shipment. Be as detailed as possible, as the customer will also have access to this information.
- Then click on the 'Save' button. This will send an automatic email to the customer informing them of the details and will move the order from your pending to complete transactions