How can I delete an artwork listing?
You can delete an artwork listing at any time, however please be aware that this cannot be undone.
To do this:
- Log in to your Artfinder account, and click the Dashboard icon in the top right hand corner of your screen
- Go to the 'Artworks' tab
- An Artwork must first be unpublished before deleting
- Click on the small box to the left of the artworks that you wish to delete
- Once selected, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the dropdown menu where you see 'Select: All Unpublished Published None'
- Select 'Unpublish artworks' from this menu
- Repeat the above, but instead select 'Delete' from the dropdown menu. This will delete the Artwork from your list.