How can I add 'Me at Work' content to my shop?
'Me at Work' content is a great visual way to reach out to customers, display your creative process and allow them to see the care and attention that is lavished on the artwork that they are looking to purchase!
To add a Me at Work content to your shop:
- Login to your Artfinder account, and click the Dashboard icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
- Select the Profile tab, followed by the Me at Work tab
- Click on one of these buttons: Add Photo, Add YouTube or Add Vimeo (whichever's appropriate)
- Upload the content that you wish to add to your shop – be sure to add a title and description to provide context
- Click on the Choose file button to select the file that you wish to upload from your computer. These images must be in JPG or PNG format.
- Click on the blue Save button
The architecture of the Sellers Portal is slightly different for gallery shop owners. You will therefore need to go to: Dashboard > Artists > Edit > Me at Work then proceed from step 3 above.
NOTE: When uploading a series of images to you shop, the last image that is uploaded will be the one that appears first next to your biography on your shop front.